The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The oldest days

Mom has been growing up for a long time. So long I can remember when my family and I with 1 of my Grandmas and a few of my Grandpas were wandering in the woods where I lived in Ohio, when we finally came to an old piece of railroad abandoned in the forest with a very old GG1 ( a GG1 is a very, very old train that came out of use in the 1960s.) sitting on the piece of railroad. We went in to investigate the train. Inside we found old beds. That story happened about 5 years ago, I can not remember any more of the story. And I even can not remember Mom growing up because these are probably in the portion of 2005 when I was not born yet.




 I can tell from this picture Mom loved to take walks alone and maybe with others.


3 comments:

  1. Jansen I really liked this blog post! You must have a great memory to remember all that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I cannot...oh forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jansen,

    I must have missed this blog because I just saw it. Your mom looks different now than then doesnt she? i remember going with you and your mom and dad to move you to Ohio. I was so sad but it turned out your mom loved it there and then I was happy but I still missed you all so much. I am glad you live closer now and we can visit more! See you next week! Love, Grandma Becca

    ReplyDelete