The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Her scooter

Emmy spends most of her time riding around on Natalie's scooter. But Emmy also has her own helmet, in which she will put on no matter what vehicle she is riding, except a car and maybe a motorcycle, which the maybe was because she has never rode a motorcycle, like nobody in our family ever has. Emmy will ride her scooter to and from the mailbox. She...



...loves to ride around the culdesac.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cute little scooter girl. I think I will be happy if all of you don't ride a motorcycle. They are just too dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway...The wind it provides would drive me nuts.

    ReplyDelete