The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Dried Pears, coloring and more

These are some Dried Pears that we have made lately.

 But not below! Both Natalie and Emmy have been coloring ever since now to when Emmy first learned about crayons. And as Emmy loves to color as much as Natalie, Emmy has lately been improving her coloring, also having some times she just "doodles" around as much as she doesn't care what she colors on, and that she is okay with enough to draw on walls, though she hasn't ever done that. 
 
                                                            This is my Alien I will enter in the Lego Alien Contest.
 Here is another picture of my Alien.
 On my birthday, about 2 weeks ago, I chose to go to U-swirl to get Ice cream at the end of the day, after family home evening, because it was Monday.
 You can put these pictures in order, like they already are.
 Of course you know this is right before a school day, or after one.

4 comments:

  1. Two things, I love your Alien and I was wondering about the dried pears. Do you just put them outside in the hot Las Vegas sun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jansen, this is Dad! Looks like that ice cream didn't stand a chance against those sharp chomping teeth of yours! The pears didn't last long either, I think I only got one or two before they were all gone! You're lucky to have a great mom who does stuff like drying pears with you :) Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete