The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Emmy and the cub with more



 Please, take some of the Emmy Dance Mode.
 Now here's a close-up of the Emmy Dance Mode.
 Those were pictures of The Emmy Dance Mode. But look twice at this.
 Eating in bed, when you are not sick? I told you to look twice.
 now some of NATALIE.
  1. Natalie     --->                          
  2.  something personal choice here about eating rights.



3 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures of Emmy. By the way, Jansen, you eat in my bed when you are not sick. And I think it's great! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we just like to take over beds and then eat on them for hours.


    P.S. I'm just kidding about the time ranges.


    ReplyDelete