The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Me; My own personalities

I love to play in the sandbox with Emmy, and sometimes Natalie tries to join in. We fill cups of sand to make  traps in the sand box, unlike the time when I tied a small bowl to a branch of our right palm tree beside the sand box, and right next to it on the same branch I tied a shovel, so it covered the opening of the bowl. then I gently moved the shovel, and inserted rocks into the bowl which would be kept in by the shovel. That way when an intruder gets in the sandbox and moves the branches, they will be scared by the rocks falling and run away.
I have my own book that I love to write and draw in that I call my "Secret Diary". It is not really a "Diary", because instead of writing to my Diary I write chapters about topics like Herofactory and Mindcraft.


 I love to play with Emmy--I don't enjoy as much when she has her bottle.
 This is how I make my bed. So much for the animals because I have so many of them. I even would look for stuffed animals at DI(I got my Killer Whale stuffed animal from DI because Natalie found it and thought I would want it because she knows I like Whales and she wanted a stuffed animal too)!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the very interesting information about you and your fun personality. It was fun to read. The trap is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was...but it broke a while ago.

    ReplyDelete