The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Streak of Luck

Things have really began to come my way recently. I've won the Principal's Writing Award for the second time in a row, I won by a mile in the cub scout Raingutter Regatta, I won 3-4 awards in the last Soaring Eagles assembly (the most of anyone else in the school!), and I'm sure to have gotten more awards in the next Soaring Eagles assembly! I've also won in quite a few big events too that I can't remember. My wind fear is really killing my life, though, so I feel like all the awards just get me the happiness needed from the dissatisfaction of the wind and I. I've had a big fear of wind for 4 years and I cannot do daily activities when there is wind howling, views of lots of wind, etc. But at least I've gotten these awards to at least a little make up for it.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your awards! Jansen, I hate the wind too. But I have finally decided it is more interesting than anything dangerous. But it can make me feel kinda nervous I will admit, but I'm not sure why. I have never had the wind do anything to me. Try watching it out the window and you might find it interesting too. Love you and always think of you when the wind blows. Have you ever noticed that horses like to run in the wind? I think they like the way it makes their main fly around. Love you , Grandma Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Becca tells me that she dreams about the wind a lot and it makes her feel like she can fly :) Way to go on all your awards, that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, yeah, but It hasn't really been that hard. I also have a good touch for Leah--I can almost always stop her from crying--when she does cry. She is actually a pretty calm baby, with unusually styled and quantities of hair.

      Delete