The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Our Family Standards

    A lot has happened over the last few days. Natalie is thinking about starting her own blog... I don't know about this, because she isn't that good at spelling...

This is what Natalie says:
"Hahhhgh! how dare you say that!"
"Hssssaugh..Huaagggghs roahhh!"
"stop that you weirdo! Stop that you weirdo!"
"Yoyo, stop that! Yoyo stop it Yoyo stop it Yoyo stop it!!"
Heeghgeyy!"
"bul,ogg."
"I'm not a doofus yo, you. yo call she a real doofus she's a real love girl okay okay. No I'm a baby noimnot noimnotnoimnotnoimnotnoimnot what is noimnot mean?!"
"I'm not dotdotdotdotdotdotdotbabydot..?okayokayokayokaybabies! NOIMNOT!!!!!"

I know, she's a real doofus. How many times has she said "Jansensarealdoofus!"?
 Natalie has been getting REALLY annoying, too, and saying random things. Just now we were playing a weird game where Natalie would eventually wander off and I would try to get her and pull her down before she got to base.





3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU AND YOUR BLOG! GRANDMA BECCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you and Natalie have a lot of fun together as well! Are those pictures from Christmas? Miss you Jansen!!

    ReplyDelete