Yeah, I know I made these pictures pretty big, but I really want to have a good view of Leah, our 1-month old. I'm an expert on getting her to stop crying 99% of the time I am the one who calms her down (I only say that because once or twice Natalie has helped), and it's me who found out that a sound machine set to 'cradle' really helps, that young babies like to be rocked hen they listen to music, that it can be the best thing to just let babies cry it out and I don't mean to get too excited, but I'm actually planning on making a book for nursing parents on how to comfort and sooth babies. I'll let you know through comment replies when my first copies are available. Leah is so cute when she's not crying when she's awake, but, I don't mean to insult Leah, but whens he cries or gets that confused, angry look right before she cries her head off, she actually becomes a bit of an ugly, pitiful load.
We have started to play outside a lot, mostly playing soccer on the deck (we manage, our deck is long and wide enough, perfect for a soccer field, and the only thing we have there is a table, which is a goal. The opening for the stairway down to the grass is the other), but today it's cloudy and wet so we don't plan on playing much outside, if at all.
The rest of the pictures you will see have already been described and explained. Have a nice morning, or evening, or whatever it is where you live. Anyway, have a nice
You are such a good big brother! I can't wait for your book, I could probably use some of your tips :) love you!
ReplyDeleteJasen! You are such a good big brother. Leah is lucky to have you around to soothe her when she's feeling upset. I know your mom and dad love the extra help too. And I can't wait to read your book. Please keep me posted on it's progress.
ReplyDelete