The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A day of full business

        I know that I haven't posted for a while, but the days leading up to today have been pretty busy. I built this big tower out of blocks a few weeks ago but had to take it down because everyone kept bumping into it, causing me a lot humongous amount of stress. It took almost all of our blocks to build this tower. When I was just building the base I thought it looked like a Roman coliseum, and Mom said she thought the same thing. This is only the first version of the tower. Model 2 looked more like the Empire State Building from the middle up. I didn't use any colored blocks, but there are
certain places where they would have looked good.
I wouldn't say this is an actual obstacle course, but it is still called a squirrel obstacle course. So far no squirrels have gotten to the corn in the middle, but a few have attempted but failed. We also have a bird feeder on the course now, since we have learned that squirrels love birdseed and deer have been knocking the feeder over in its original spot anyway, but this didn't work either (although it did solve the deer thing). We think the squirrel problem is that the course is too long (you can't see much of the course here-the real thing is at least 25 feet long!), so Dad is planning on using another, closer tree for the course to connect to.



1 comment:

  1. That tower looks like it was hard to build! I love the squirrel obstacle course, you guys must have done a really good job making it if no squirrels have been able to do it yet!

    ReplyDelete