The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.
You are a 7.999 year old! Birthday coming fast! I can't believe you will be 8! And getting baptised and riding the bus to school. I can't wait to come see you and all the things that have happened now that you are so old! Love you, Grandma Becca
You are a 7.999 year old! Birthday coming fast! I can't believe you will be 8! And getting baptised and riding the bus to school. I can't wait to come see you and all the things that have happened now that you are so old! Love you, Grandma Becca
ReplyDeleteI'm eight now, and I already got baptised and am riding the bus to school, but this post was before my birthday. see you this Wednesday!
Delete