Well, it turns out that the glasses that I said that I don't know where that they came from were grandma's, and the glasses return-need is just turning into something that seems to be causing a few problems with her. Mom made this wreath as the latest and most recent. I'm pretty sure/I think that mom made the wreath ( to represent the flowers blooming and beautiful sightings in spring), as usual(every time she makes a wreath;), representing the season and/or holiday. It sure does handle a lot of our planned decorating and adds decorations to the door. You can't miss it; although I don't quite think that it's snazzy enough. Somehow that is because I kinda think it's a little bit sorta too soft.
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.
Sunday, January 20, 2013
reviews and the latest
Well, it turns out that the glasses that I said that I don't know where that they came from were grandma's, and the glasses return-need is just turning into something that seems to be causing a few problems with her. Mom made this wreath as the latest and most recent. I'm pretty sure/I think that mom made the wreath ( to represent the flowers blooming and beautiful sightings in spring), as usual(every time she makes a wreath;), representing the season and/or holiday. It sure does handle a lot of our planned decorating and adds decorations to the door. You can't miss it; although I don't quite think that it's snazzy enough. Somehow that is because I kinda think it's a little bit sorta too soft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment