The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Alien boy, hungry teacher girl

think I'm some sort of alien here? wrong. I got this tongue by eating a         fun dip and part of a         tootsie pop. I got them at nickel city with 145 tickets ( the nickelcade) and later, when we met up with cousins at a restaurant, I found 12 tickets in my pocket, and somewhere between now and then, they somehow got lost. So that's a waste of 12 tickets That I could trade for 2 frooties.
 on the way home, after 2 days at grandpa's, emmy somewhere and somehow got this wooden apple. I thought it was plastic and natalie thought it was real. Something tells me grandpa had something to do with it, because he has won over ten medals from wood carving. I think emmy looks like a teacher because of her glasses, do you? I don't know where they came from, either. 


2 comments:

  1. I miss you! I hope you are enjoying your school vacation time. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete