The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

set your sights high

We recently have gone through these kinds of situations, maybe some have been left unremembered although we do our best to keep track of what we've recently been up to. By now I'm pretty sure you've heard the story for this, but most possibly if  you have been reading every post latest published. Good news to who have.
 If you also keep track of mom's blogs, then you should know this story too. For a hint, it was the aviation nation, aka the airshow. At least on the calender and her post it was called aviation nation. As that, it wasn't too long ago talkin' time.


















I don't know why, but it seems like Natalie likes this Christmas book. She has gotten into reading now that she's gotten better and now always surprises mom reading.
 Well, I told you she has gotten into reading.
 For your information, I LOVE chocolate glazed donuts.
I found out they were real at this donut and hot chocolate store:

When Dad got home from his 4-week D.C. trip he got all of us these special things:

3 comments:

  1. I love chocolate glazed donuts too. Almost any kind of donut really but the glazed ones are my favorite. When you come you need to tell me what is on your heads in the first picture. Or text me. Grandma Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first pic is kind of scary, it looks like killer bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear jansen

    i like your blog

    aiden

    ReplyDelete