The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

cars here and there

We were working on some Lego' cars (more like trucks, though) to enter for an important Lego competition. The amazing part is, the prize for the five chosen winners will get a package with 10 Lego creator'  sets and a surprise package signed by one of  the official Lego creators. I worked for like 2 or 3 hours on this model, because of the work needed to put into the car model to win. This is my picture of my model. The bad news is that when we were eating dinner one night I had it on the counter where we were eating and it fell of the counter in the middle of dinner. I tried and tried to fix it, but it was hopeless.  when mom suggested later on that I should get a bowl   to put my pieces in, I did that but barely could fit all of the pieces in it. Even later on I brought the pieces upstairs and minutes later dumped the bowl of Legos into one of the bucket thingies that hold all my Legos.









NATALIE'S:


2 comments:

  1. I hope you win, your car looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made another to replace it, since it broke and when I saw what other people were entering the contest I decided to Make a better one if I wanted to win.

    ReplyDelete