The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

some of...

 You may think these are weird pictures,and they are. But what I don't know is, why there are so many pictures of "Ridiculous" photos. And of course you know, these were not taken in Honolulu. But what is Honolulu, it's a Capital. And speaking about Capitals, we have a game on Mom's phone called capital drop, and I earned it on Mom's phone by earning 40 states on a game called stack the states on Mom's phone. 







                                              and nothing can beat,  the laughter of the number twenty eight----------------------------------|
 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 V.S. Mcdonalds chicken and ice cream.





The fruit bowl..

v.s. the fruit bowl.
v.s. the fruit bowl v.s. the fruit bowl/? Absolutely true. And now a pattern of all the marks:
                                                                                                                           
:;"'?/>.<,!@#$%^&*()~`

3 comments:

  1. That blog is making me hungry. I think somebody has gotten ahold of mom's camera! I hope we have icecream when I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are pretty good at capitals! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete