maybe Emmy should get an Iphone of her own sometime soon just like her mom, the best mom there could ever be.
oh boy!
Like I said, no doubt about that!
Emmy is VERY funny true
Emmy is boring false
Easy to hide from false
Very hard to hide from true
Seems older than she is because of way talks true
hi, my name is Emmy and I like to steal my Mom's phone, and discover buttons and press them again an again.
Emmy sure is a cute little sister! I bet you are such a good big brother to her Jansen. I love reading your blog. You write such funny and great things about your family. And I agree. You have a wonderful mom and Emmy is funny and cute and hard to hide from. We wish we lived closer so you and Julia could play together again!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
yea..
DeleteYou do have the best Mom, and I can tell you are an awesome big brother! Ali and Evie miss you, so I hope we can all see each other soon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt or Cousin ;)
Carrie
woohoo!
DeleteFor a minute I forgot I was reading your blog. I thought it was your moms! Bragging about what a good mom she is. And she is!! I am glad we all agree on that. Thanks for the fun reading! Love you, and see you soon! Grandma Becca
ReplyDeleteGreat post Jansen. Your mom is the best ever. And you are a genius!
ReplyDeleteEmmy should definitely get her own iphone. I agree.
ReplyDeleteshe really should, right!
Deleteand she could play her new phone 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and a lifetime a lifetime!
ReplyDelete