The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.
Monday, August 20, 2012
a Lego lunch
Um, anybody know what that Lego food furthest to the left is? I'm not telling you! Please send what you think it is in a comment and I'll tell you if you're right. Okay, I'll tell you. It's a gogurt.
Wow! Those look really great! Well done on the construction of those foods.
ReplyDeletecan't believe you knew it wasnt food
DeleteSo this may be a dumb question but is the lego you are eating real? Some kind of candy in the shape of a lego? Grandma Becca
ReplyDeleteactually, it is legos i made to look like food. even the fork is lego.
DeleteYummy! You are a professional lego chef!
ReplyDeletei dont have a kitchen upstairs
Delete