My B. 71 point Bomber Jet is Awesome! I built the B. 71 Point Bomber Jet all by myself with NO help with my own "Erector" set. It is bendable, twistable, and turnable. If you come to my house (North Las Vegas) , then you could probably get a chance to see it. If you are lucky, you might even get a chance to see a yellow and silver-black tank!
I have Upgraded the B. 71 Point Bomber Jet that I say is Awesome! I know some of you might be wondering: "how did Jansen get that Awesome Erector set?" Well, my Grandpa gave it to me and told me: "This Erector set used to be my favorite toy". And he is right. It is now my favorite toy. And that is why I call it an "Awesome" Erector set. I spend most of the day in my room playing with my Awesome Erector set (The Rocket Launcher set). In the instruction Manual there is some record pages for recording models I have invented.
When I play with my Erector Rocket Launcher set I am always just making Improvements on the Awesome B. 71 point Bomber Jet. The B. 71 point Bomber Jet used up most of my screws and bolts in my Whole Erector Rocket Launcher set! There are three colors of girders on my B. 71 point Bomber Jet: black-silver, silver, and red. there is one rare screw in my Awesome Erector Rocket Launcher set and there is only one of them in my Whole Awesome Rocket Launcher set!
The certain rare screw cannot be turned by a screwdriver or even a wrench. You can only turn the rare screw with your fingers or hands. There is a certain tool that can turn it too, but I do not think (know) if it came in my Awesome Erector Rocket Launcher set or not. Have fun!
That is awesome Jansen! I am so impressed by your blog posts. You are such a smart kid.
ReplyDeleteI think my blog is a lot worse than mom's
DeleteWow Jansen, the erecter set looks like it is a lot of fun. I wish we could visit your house and see all of the things you have made. Good job! We love your blog! Anna and Julia Gazdik
ReplyDeleteWell,I took it apart about a month ago
DeleteWow, that is one fancy Jet! Nice work building it! You will have to show it to us next time we visit, I know Casen would love it! :)
ReplyDeletetook it apart about a month ago
Delete