The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

sleds off!

I am not actually sledding in this picture below, but in the next (other) one it is like (they are like flopping out of control!) it is a crash landing! do you see the weird goggle thingeys I am wearing below in the first picture 
(1.{1st})? I am sure lots of you are wondering: what are those things? It is simple. They are snowgoggles. Now I know lots of you are wondering: what do they do? This is also simple. They protect your head, they keep the snow out of your eyes, and they keep the sun out of your eyes. They felt weird all of the sudden, so me and my dad tried sunglasses. The sunglasses were too hard to get under my hat, so I just wore my hat, and just plain eyes and we sledded really high, we went super-fast like at speeds of 66 miles per hour and our sled bumped like 5 times and we had a seriously damaging crash! 



3 comments:

  1. Jansen!!
    I love your blog.
    It looks like your having a lot of fun in the snow!!
    From,
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! I wonder where you are sledding at?
    Love, Grandma Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I made it onto your blog! :) We sure had a fun time sledding with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete