The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Monday, June 24, 2013

yes or no?

Here is something you may want to purchase:
                                                                       _____
a copy of the 27-page The Sorciers Sectors---|$3.00.| 

yyess,,, orr noo?

__________________________________________________

*please comment answers.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jansen! Where did you find such a great deal? Have you already read this book? I bet it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wrote it myself. Do you want to buy it?

      Delete
  2. Yes. I would buy it! Grandma Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will alert you when it is available, and when you send the $3.00, I will send a copy. if more than one copy is wanted, then alert me.

      Delete