The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

some everyday stuff

Emmy sure is cute, huh? Because I think she is the cutest little cutie in the world!
Whenever you say she  is a baby, then you are crazy!






But that doesn't stop us from loving huge popsicles!

These are some leaves from Washington D.C. My dad has been in Washington D.C. for three weeks and this Friday he is coming back home!



D.J. Emmy?

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest and sometimes craziest big brother! I bet you are so ready for your dad to come home Friday. I think you should put something in the shower for him.....a crow maybe??

    ReplyDelete