The one interesting place where you can enjoy life and be happy about who you are and what I am. See things going on, just random posts and descriptions of where we are at. always getting better, enjoy and learn from this smart person.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

toddler of fun

Emmy has recently been trying to use this bag of Natalie's as a hat. I do not know if she likes it or not, even though I have been having lots of opportunities to try it out.
 Emmy thinks she has no time to be clean. She does not know that she is eventually going to make a change 
to the Earth. Maybe it is because we often clean up after her. Emmy even has recently pooped on our 
 Kitchen floor! But that I do not know why she chose to do it. I guess she did it because Mom is trying to poddy train her.

 As you can see, Emmy loves to be hugged.



2 comments:

  1. I guess it was a convenient place to go? Kids do some funny things when they are being potty trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not convenient for me... i hated it it, which the heat is responsible of.

    ReplyDelete